Cotton Face Mask - Daruma Doll design
FACE COVERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF SLOWING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Lightweight Fabric Face Cover
Features: Raw edges. Two ear holes accommodate diverse face shapes and sizes. Contoured design to cover the wearer’s nose and mouth. Disposable. One size fits all.
10 Facts About Face Covers
- The Government have advised everyone to wear face covers when out of the house as an effective means of flattening the curve.
- Even a homemade fabric face cover has been shown to be effective in reducing the spread of COVID-19.
- The general public should not buy medical masks that are in short supply. Those need to be reserved for healthcare workers.
- Face covers work by acting as a barrier, and reducing the transmission of respiratory droplets.
- It’s important that everyone (not just sick people) wears a face cover when in public.
- It’s possible to spread the virus without showing symptoms.
- Face covers do not protect the wearer from getting sick. They help prevent the virus from being spread.
- Face covers are not a replacement for social distancing and hand washing.
- Face covers should be discarded at the end of the day due to potential contamination.
- Face covers will likely be recommended or required in public for many months to come.
Disclaimer: The face cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (3) for particulate filtration; or (4) in high risk aerosol generating procedures. Bella+Canvas, LLC makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.